Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Chamberlain
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if you still have tower blocks at the end of phases 1 and 2? Do they carry over to the next phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P B
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any unused blocks at the end of the turn are lost. There is an Action Card that allows you to draw from the discarded pile of blocks, but otherwise they are removed from the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Fortin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading these two posts I got a little confused and I just want to clarify things a bit.

At the end of your turn, you can distribute the unused blocks on the other stacks of the current phase. The precision here is that a phase is comprised of a few turns (3 or 4, it varies). At the end of all your turns, except the last, of one phase you can distribute the unused blocks as long as your stacks do not have more than 3 blocks. At the end of the phase (the last turn of the phase), the remaining blocks are returned to the common supply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Paget
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In the reprint the rule has changed. You can now distribute left over blocks from one year to the next. This is directly from Mr Kramer. I e-mailed him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.