Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gravitt
United States
Northglenn
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Sorry, I lived in Cumming Georgia until about 2 years ago when I moved to Round Rock, Texas. Out of curiosity I did a search of the gamers in the database in your zipcode and found about a small handful. You might try emailing them directly.

Good luck,
John Gravitt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Keith
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Sadly, I'm afraid that the best place to play in the Cumming area has closed down, about six months ago. The local comic and CCG shop was home to many a game, board games, CCGs, miniatures, as well as role-playing via D&D and Earthdawn. The owner of the Jittermugs over on Highway 20 is a gamer though, you might go there and suggest a gaming night.

As for the Hobbytown USA, I'm afraid I haven't set foot in that store in the five years that I've lived here. Most of my playing has been out in Duluth at the War Room... there used to be a Wizards of the Coast store in Gwinnett Place Mall, but sadly that too has closed its doors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whitney Buchman
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Hello,
I just moved to Dawsonville, GA. I am looking for people to game with. My days off from work right now are Tuesday and Wednesday. I just moved here from Iowa. In particular I am looking for rpg games, but I would also be interested in playing some strategy games. Even a card game or two. Right now I am just looking for gamers. The less distance I have to travel the better. So far the only place I have found for gaming in the area has been Galaxy Quest in Buford. It isn't too bad of a place, but the traffic can be horrific at certain times. If you are interested in gaming sometime e-mail me at zelbubuth@hotmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Relford
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry - as an update - I forgot to mention specifically what games/genre's we're into. We're definitely into Puerto Rico, Goa, Hacienda, Power Grid, Age of Steam, Ticket To Ride Europe, Ingenious, Settlers [typical Euro stuff], and card games [Guillotine, Bang!, etc]...but, we're still open to try pretty much anything once.

RPG's aren't really our 'thing', but again, we're pretty open, and would probably be willing to play some as a 'trade off'.

Kasey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Relford
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update to this discussion:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/3429633

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Idlett
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I live in Blairsville Ga up in the mountains and would love to have a gaming group near by. If interested please shoot me an email at cidlett@hotmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.