GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,802 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Field Commander: Rommel» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two Rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.) Can a Tactics chit be used to reroll another Battle Plan chit? It says it allows 'reroll any one of the owner's die rolls', but Overruns don't modify Artillery or AT guns for example.

2.) Since players are allowed to choose the order of battle resolution can Exploit be used to advance a successful attack into an adjacent spaced that already has an unresolved battle still?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find no specific rule or FAQ from DVG that addresses your first question. The answer to your second question appears in the FAQ posted on the DVG website. As per the FAQ, you may not Exploit into a battle that has not yet been fought. First resolve all battles, then conduct Exploit movement/attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Galer
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sitnam wrote:
1.) Can a Tactics chit be used to reroll another Battle Plan chit? It says it allows 'reroll any one of the owner's die rolls', but Overruns don't modify Artillery or AT guns for example.

First part of question I would have to say is "yes" - any die roll can be rerolled - including a roll using another Battle Plan chit.

not certain what part 2 of this question has to do with part 1 - you certainly could reroll your Artillery or AT Guns roll - but as with the first roll the Overrun Battle Plan would not modify it.

Sitnam wrote:
2.) Since players are allowed to choose the order of battle resolution can Exploit be used to advance a successful attack into an adjacent spaced that already has an unresolved battle still?

No, all battles are resolved simultaneously, then Exploit happens (I played this one wrong at first myself).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.