Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to announce the official release of the tenth Chunky Fighters expansion: Giga Chunky!

Hot on the heels of the Special Edition Series, Giga Chunky is the last in a recent onslaught of new expansions. The fighters in this set are exclusive to the upcoming iOS version of Chunky Fighters, which is currently being developed by Level 99 Games (no release date yet). Originally planned to release along with the app, we've decided to release the print and play files for Giga Chunky early to give you all some time to get to know these awesome new brawlers.

Mermaid: A fiery ocean princess who can lull enemies into a defenseless stupor.
Ninja: A stealthy martial artist who can pull off unblockable attacks when equipped with the appropriate weapons.
Valkyrie: A heavenly warrior angel who can sing everyone at the table into a berserker rage.
Thief: A quick-witted burglar who can steal other fighters' weapons for himself.

Everything you need to build your own Giga Chunky fighters is available in the files section.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Huzzah!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You really have to stop doing this. I just bought a new box to keep all dice in one place, and now it's to small to hold these and the special edition dice... Oh well, maybe this time i buy a suitcase to be safe for the future
Fh
PS: GREAT!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flashhawk wrote:
You really have to stop doing this. I just bought a new box to keep all dice in one place, and now it's to small to hold these and the special edition dice... Oh well, maybe this time i buy a suitcase to be safe for the future
Fh
PS: GREAT!!!

This is the last one for a while, I swear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- doesitplay -- --
mbmbmbmbmb
Need more diiiccceee zombie

Great surprise Nick, thanks for posting them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Peluso
Italy
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And with this expansion you've reached 40 fighters!wow

Thanks a lot for all your efforts, you've just filled my days for a lot of time ahead.

My only hope is to end the construction of 2 (giant) boxes for my friends, the new 4 expansion (got to build twice each of them, and maybe even a third copy) and the translation of them all before you'll come out with a 10th expansion. surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.