Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Here I present you the nominated badges for this month's best microbadge design award. Send your vote and contribute to chose the Best Microbadge Design of the Month!

Please base your vote on the microbadge's image and/or mouseover quality (whatever that means to you ), not on whether you like the depicted subject, are friends with the designer or any such thing. Thanks and choose... wisely

mbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmb
Microbadge of the Month
January 2013

Poll
In your opinion which badge should be considered the Best Microbadge of January, 2013?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
mb Board games keep me young
34.7% 33
mb I have a nemesis
13.7% 13
mb Danger Mouse fan
13.7% 13
mb Trash truck fan
8.4% 8
mb Iceman fan
4.2% 4
mb Banana lover
10.5% 10
mb Parrot Lover - Conure
7.4% 7
mb Freedom
7.4% 7
Voters 95
This poll is now closed.   95 answers
Poll created by zorro_jv
Closes: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 am

The contest's winner will be awarded the prestigious mb mb, and will get any tips given to this thread. The winner will also be in the running for Best Microbadge of the Year.

The microbadges in the running for best microbadge of the month are just a subset of the many (great) badges that were submitted last month. If you would like to participate in the nomination process, or get notifications about recently approved microbadges, please subscribe to New Microbadges Available for Purchase (and other Microbadge Events) Subscription Thread

Contest fine print

If a tie exists at the end of the voting period for any of the top 3 positions, the next monthly contest will feature a small poll to decide the winner/podium (to run for a week). Any situations that are not identified will be dealt with by the Microbadge of the Month committee (currently garion and wildthayne). The committee's word is final, but they're all quite friendly and won't bite your hand off. At least, not unless provoked.

Previously winning microbadges:

Best Microbadge of the Year 2011 contest (and yearly microbadge statistics)
mb - mb - I sleeve everything (luchau)
mb - mb - Brofist ("::brofist::") (Stelio)
mb - mb - I'd rather be here (LanaDove)

Best Microbadge of the Year 2010 contest (and yearly microbadge statistics)
mb - mb - I'm screwed! (garion)
mb - mb - I whine my way to victory! (ScottE)
mb - mb - Ziploc Bagger ("I put components in separate Ziploc bags") (xodroolis)

Edit: typos and formating
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mb
Thanks, Julian. Good work!

Tough decision this go around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Nice selection, good luck everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You can check the podium of this contest and other interesting info in the Best Microbadge of the Month January 2013 and monthly microbadge statistics
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.