Popular Tags: [View All]
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Aldie! I'm really excited for you, and I wish you the best. I'm jealous that you get to work on something you love so much. I'm behind you 100%.

But... enough about you. So, you're no longer an employee of 3D Realms, what's the real scoop on Duke Nuke'm 4?

Come on, you can tell us, no one is watching....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Aldie is far, far, far too classy to divulge. And while I do know some things, you'd prolly have to buy more than a few drinks to get to that info...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
This question was my first thought as well.

But fine, I can understand not talking about Duke Nukem Forever.

Let's talk about...something else. Like a game that could be called "First Person Shooter: Stuck in Development Hell." Would Aldie be low-brow enough to talk about that hypothetical game, which is most definitely NOT DN4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Perhaps if one were at say, a relatively new boardgaming convention which is located in North Texas and held in November and hosted by one of the greatest community websites around, one could possibly get answers for things like this. Theoretically. I mean, one wouldn't want to burn bridges or make remarks on the 'net which virtually anyone could read, no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aww, c'mon. You're gonna make me wait another 10 months? It might be released by then...

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here 'til Thursday. Don't forget to tip your waitress....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AnakinOU wrote:
You're gonna make me wait another 10 months?

Derk didn't mention which year devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.