Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
8.6.5 Interruptions: A player may play only one Interrupt event
per activated enemy force in a Turn, but may play multiple Interrupt
cards in a single Turn if multiple forces are activated. Admin
Marches [12.8] may not be Interrupted.

What does this mean? Why would a player need to play more than one interrupt card on the same force? (I guess with "Prussian Indecision" this would prevent Fred's opponent interrupting him a second time if he rolled a 6, but that's the only example I can think of.)

Or does it mean that if I have a card that allows me multiple activations and my opponent interrupts the first force activated, I can then activate that same force again (without the possibility of interruption)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me rephrase the rule: each activated force may only have one interrupt card played against it.

I don't think a player would ever need to play more than one interrupt on the same force. One might perhaps want to, though. A supply-worsening interrupt (such as Poor Forage, Bad Fodder) combined with Coalition Mistrust could really hit an army hard - particularly one with a poor-initiative commander. Of course, this is illegal.

Your second interpretation misses the fact that you cannot by any means activate the same force twice in a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vitruvius Pucker
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, Sam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob kalinowski
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Sam. The gist of the rule is that against an enemy Major Campaign card, you can play an interrupt against each of the enemy forces selected for activation. But if Fred does roll a six, sorry, he gets to move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! Bob's back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.