Chris Sink
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
COYS!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to see if there was a contingent of players in the Atlanta area. I have recently put together a deck and would like to quit bugging my wife to play all of the time!!

I'm willing to drive to the north side of town but would like to find something on the south side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well Played
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Chris, we've just started a new Sunday night intown group for Magic players (Meetup, Facebook). We're playing CCGs, LCGs and deckbuilders at Fellini's Pizza on Howell Mill. I'd certainly be happy to help you find other Game of Thrones players and to learn it myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Maynor
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My family plays AGoT, and we live in Peachtree City.... Treefort has tons of room now. Maybe this adds to board games on the list of "hey, let's get more going south of the city!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sink
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
COYS!
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally went by there this past weekend. Place looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Miller
United States
Atlanta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
there is a facebook/email group here:

https://www.facebook.com/AGameOfThronesLcgAtlanta?fref=ts

I just joined it myself and am located in Decatur. My buds and I have been playing Melee. I have two core sets and the Martell and Greyjoy expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sink
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
COYS!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just joined it as well. Hopefully there can be a semi regular meeting place for playing the game. I was hoping there was a veteran player that could help out as well with deck construction and play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Maynor
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice... at the risk of a bit of hi-jacking... maybe we can start a regular meet on weekends at Treefort. There are players south of Atl after all, and over an hour drive each way just doesn't cut it for casual meet ups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.