Subject: 7 Wonders Spreadsheet/TeamPlay/Science Calc rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a pretty fantastic auto-scorer for 7 Wonders, where your only actions is inputting the points (like you would on a score-card), and it calculates the totals, and winner, and also the winner of each category. There's a 2nd tab for TeamPlay, and a 3rd Tab for calculating Science. When I went to upload, it had some disclaimers about owning the rights or gaining permissions to upload, which I don't technically have any rights to anything 7 wonders, but I did in fact make the entire board myself and there are no 7 wonders illustrations involved, I am a little leary of posting it publicly as I am afraid of the powers that be coming to gain royalties. If one of the BGG mod's could give me some insight into this matter that would be fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've not taken any artwork, not tried to republish the rule book, and the game isn't published by Games Workshop, you should be fine.

Most designers read the site and are very supportive of uploaded add-ons and files.

Go ahead!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uploaded! Not up there yet. Guess it may take a little bit of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it'll take a few days. It has to pass through the community moderators first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, it looks like it's up! Give it a try! Leave some comments either here or under the file's comments!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.