Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just wondering whether we can expect any CGE prototypes at this year's UK Games expo? There's normally one or two floating around. Come on, Paul, spill the beans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jonathan,

I can confirm that CGE will be present at UKGE this year, and with more demo space too!

We will be occupying the end 4 tables of the GamesLore area that you can see on the floor plan.

I'm off to Czech Republic at the end of March to meet the guys and find out what is planned for this year and will be bringing prototypes back with me. The first chance to see these will be at Baycon, but then definitely at UKGE.

Because of the extra space however, I should be able to also have some of the other games available for demo too, including last years Tzolkin, with my painted gears.

If anyone wants more details of exactly what games I will be demoing, I can't say at present for two reasons.
1. I'm not allowed
2. I don't know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Awesome! Thanks for the update, Paul. Just knowing that you'll be there with some goodies is sufficient for me. Having more space is good too. Last year seemed to get pretty cramp.

Can't wait to find out what's in store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.