United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
My boys loved this game.

It is a children's game. Not a serious strategy gamer's brain burner. It is a kids game with a solid Ep 1 theme. The designers of this game knew exactly what they were doing. Seems like the game needed to be marketed better to that specific audience but I'm sure glad I found it for a few bux at a Salvation Army. My kids now have thier own "deck builder" that they can go to any time on thier own or with dad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Flamenco
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, my boys like this game too. We have been playing recently with 80 card decks, which makes the game longer. We always felt that the game was too short with the 40 card decks.

To make the game even more thematic, we tell a story as we play our cards. Lots of laughs as we attempt to do the various voice impersonations (especially Jar Jar) and the stories sometimes get a little bit goofy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.