Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Gass
United States
Iva
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pledged extra on the Drum Roll kickstarter to get the game. I noticed the listing for 30x 1 credit punchboard tokens and 10x 5 credit ones. I also found a kickstarter for futuristic metal coins that I thought would go well with the game. Do you think upgrading is worth it? Do you think the amounts in the game are enough or should I try to get more? Should I try to get larger value coins like 10 or 25 credits? Thanks for the input!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael King
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw those too and am getting them to accompany this game as well. If you're only getting them for this game, the listed amount should work fine. You could get a few 10's if you wanted but I don't think it's necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gass
United States
Iva
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am getting the complement level set which seemed to be closest to what's in the box plus 10x 10 credit coins. I hope that's plenty...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p g
Greece
Agia Paraskevi
flag msg tools
Theoretically you can go well beyond 80 but I have a hard time imagining 4 players having 20 credits at the same time as I've never seen 1 player close to 20 credits in my games.

80 credits are more than enough if you play the game normally
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a link to that Kickstarter?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael King
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/miniongames/futuristic-m...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.