United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I would like to form a monthly group to play the Fighting Wings series of games and was wondering what the interest level would be.

Possible meeting places would include Game Kastle in either the Santa Clara or Fremont locations. I'm not limited to those locations but they have a decent amount of play space and carry Fighting Wings games as well as a good selection of other air combat games and wargames.

I'd also like to include Air Power games and Birds of Prey: Air Combat in the Jet Age as well. My wife is also interested in playing Fighting Wings.

Any interest?

Thanks,
Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I would like to get more face-to-face play of Fighting Wings and other air combat games, so I have started a club and Yahoo group to promote this. Check out http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SVACM/

Beyond the gaming, I recently had the opportunity to attend a military history talk at San Jose State University, so I will try to work with the Air Force ROTC unit there to bring in experts on air combat for talks and maybe gaming. It's a new idea, but I am confident we can set up something interesting.

I made membership moderated so we don't get a lot of spammers, so when you sign up mention BGG.

Cheers,
Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.