Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Leoncavallo
United States
Rockland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't name a specific card at the moment, but there are several Trait cards that give you a VP for each cards with symbol X in the top left (for example) you have in play (or play later).

Probably over thinking this one, but lets say I have a card that gives a VP for each gun symbol I play (and have already played).

gun card = 1VP

Do I also get a VP for the Trait card that says; gun card = 1VP, if it also has a gun symbol?

Hope that made sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nyys wrote:
I can't name a specific card at the moment, but there are several Trait cards that give you a VP for each cards with symbol X in the top left (for example) you have in play (or play later).

Probably over thinking this one, but lets say I have a card that gives a VP for each gun symbol I play (and have already played).

gun card = 1VP

Do I also get a VP for the Trait card that says; gun card = 1VP, if it also has a gun symbol?

Hope that made sense.

We always play that it does include itself if it has the symbol. You are capped at 3 anyway.

I'll try to find support in the rule book for this when I get time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monika Żabicka
Poland
Wodzisław Śl.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul, you surely do :) The card itself counts as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leoncavallo
United States
Rockland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's funny how sometimes I play a game a number of times, assume I'm doing something corrctly, then get a sinking feeling that it's not right for some reason, and then find out I was doing it right all along.

That's what happened here, again. Thanks for the replies guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.