Subject: mana crystals to power deed cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent McDaniel
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know a player can take one mana dice from the source to power the same type mana symbol shown on a deed card to use the advanced effects on that card.

Can can one use the mana crystals available in one's inventory to power multiple deed cards? Is there a limit regarding this? Or is this not possible?

Kent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
That one-per-turn limit is only about the Source (dice).

There is no preset limit to the amount of mana (whether from mana tokens, crystals, or other cards) that you may use per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smart

Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a lot of the strategy of the game is crystal management. When to gain them and how long to keep them. Use them too early, and winning the game at the end becomes really hard. Don't take time out to collect enough crystals, ditto. But yes, you can use all of them all at once if you want to/really need to to win the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevin Beattie
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
That one-per-turn limit is only about the Source (dice).

Excepting of course when you have Mana Steal, Mana Draw, Mana Overload, Mana Storm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mana Drain? Mana Short? Mana Flare?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.