♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Boards & Bits has a card game in stock that I've been wanting for a while, but I don't want to have to pay $10 to have it shipped to me. I would, however, be willing to piggyback on someone else's order, and pay to have it shipped economy-style to me.

So, any takers? I know the Christmas season has left a lot of us Geeks stretched mighty thin, but I can split the cost of the $10 shipping to help out.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Oh, and just PM me if you're interested in helping out a fellow Geek!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eager
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
DBA Junkie
badge
"A Book should serve as the Ax for the frozen sea within us."-- KAFKA
mbmbmbmbmb
arrrh Let me guess...Meuterer? arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Isaac, I would gladly help, but I just placed a $150 order with Thought Hammer two days ago. I really should wait a bit. I hope you find someone to help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Zentis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curse you, Red Baron! I'm not supposed to be spending any money, but I do have a few things that I need to get, and if I can help a fellow geek in the process...

The only caveat is that the game I absolutely have to get is Pizza Box Football, which is listed as a pre-order, so I'm not sure when my order would ship. If you're not in a hurry, though, I'm sure we can work something out.

You might also contact Tom (sales@boardsandbits.com) and see if he'd be willing to cut you a shipping deal on one lonely card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
So, how much is economy shipping? I hate to troll your thread, but it sounds like you're niggling over $4-5, which just smacks me as a touch silly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
caesarmom wrote:
The only caveat is that the game I absolutely have to get is Pizza Box Football, which is listed as a pre-order, so I'm not sure when my order would ship. If you're not in a hurry, though, I'm sure we can work something out.

Michelle, let me help

http://www.boardsandbits.com/commerce/ccp13241-pizza-box-foo...

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
mb
apotheos wrote:
So, how much is economy shipping? I hate to troll your thread, but it sounds like you're niggling over $4-5, which just smacks me as a touch silly.

Maybe. But even economy shipping will be about $6, and that's 66% of the price of the game itself. Maybe it's the principle of the thing, but I'd rather not pay that much for a card game, and I don't want to feel pressured into ordering more games than I want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I missed that it was a card game. I had visions of someone niggling $4 for a $30 game.

...embarassing....

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry... my pakage from Boards&Bits just arrived today... I was too early to help you.

I too agree that sometimes the $10 flat rate is a bit high if you are only getting one or two small games at a time. (But it is better than the $12 that it used to be.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Crawford
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there's a local out there who can pick it up from the warehouse for you, and then ship to you. I'd offer if I was getting anything in the near future, but I've already made 2 large orders in the last couple months, and it's slightly out of the way for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
mb
Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions, and to all those who have made offers to help me. I've settled on a fine gentleman who wanted some GG, and offered to buy the game and ship it to me, in exchange for GG. This is like sniping a GG auction!

Anyway, thanks to all who offered to help out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.