Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Evans
Canada
Nobleton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have info on the individual publication dates of the various editions of AGTFOS?

googoogoo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil M
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
I pre-ordered the first release in the Spring of 1980 - so you can start there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
goo While I recall playing the 'magazine' version of this around 1979 perhaps? This may have been in an issue of either "Dragon" or "Games", although I can't recall exactly which one. I do remember there being a LINE of people who wanted to try it out, and luckily the actual games themselves were running quickly. It was and still IS excellent FUN! for everyone!, except for those who got "et up!"
gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
The GROGmeister is correct. The first release of this game was in a Dragon magazine. Some issue in the 20s if my memory serves me correctly.

Google is your friend.

Issue #28 according to SOS http://www.panix.com/~sos/bc/agt.html where there are also some publications dates.

See also http://www.genevaonline.com/~tomwham/agtfos.html

I have the Dragon magazine and the TSR Long Box editions myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.