Subject: Terror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
luis carrera
Mexico
Mexico City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple of quick questions regarding how terror resolves.

Can you use both actions in the terror card (kill a stack in a zone with red presence/kill a card in the play area of a player) or is it a choice between them and you only play one of them?

If the answer to the last question is that you can use both then I could say kill the only stack (red) in Paris which belongs say to the green player, and then kill a general in the play area of blue?

What if for some reason I only wanted to play one half of the text and say don't kill a character/card or don't kill a stack? Could I do that or is it obligatory to resolve both parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mb
You can use both things: kill a card and remove a stack from where a red block (at least) is present.
This can hit different players. Also note that the stack you remove may be different than the red. The request is that a red block has to be in the region.

And yes to your last question. You may use only half of the power if you want.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luis carrera
Mexico
Mexico City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot. Seems we got everything about it right then. Now I won't have to go "hey guys... remember last time we played this... well..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.