GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,309 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

For the People» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kentucky Anarchy card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pepe lepew
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are spaces with a fort eligible? If so, what's the situation after the removal of the PC markers? I suppose that spaces should have no forts or SPs present but the card is not specific. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Robert L Howard (Medal of Honor recipient)
mbmbmbmbmb

an interesting question.

There is no reason you cannot remove the pc from under an SP, but it will be replaced at the end of the turn.

Same is true with a garrisoned fort.

I suppose the yanks could place a pc in the space if fort ungarrisoned.

I suppose the yanks could trace supply thru the ungarrisoned fort since it is a nuetral space.

I do not see a good reason to remove the pc from space where the enemy has an sp and/or a fort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pepe lepew
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you. I think you're right when you say there's no good reason to remove pcs when SPs/forts present. No use because SPs/forts will be most probably in supply and pc markers will return at the end of turn. I think the only purpose of this card is to delay Union movement, and doing just that where there are SPs won't do it--unless you, as the rebs, want them there for the rest of the turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chokin wrote:
Are spaces with a fort eligible? If so, what's the situation after the removal of the PC markers? I suppose that spaces should have no forts or SPs present but the card is not specific. Thanks again.

Read card literally, so you can remove a PC from under a fort or SP,although as was noted the PC is soon replaced in many cases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pepe lepew
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.