Let's consult the checklist:
1) Comfortable wearing what appears to be a dress? CHECK.
2) Spends an inordinate amount of time communicating in an arcane language with elderly men? CHECK.
3) Understands the value of pictorial symbolism, be it a bearded man on a cross, or a semi-naked man on the phone? CHECK.
4) Has declared his massive, fortified house to be an independent state? CHECK
5) Steals priceless works of art from war zones for said massive, fortified house-cum-nation state? CHECK.
6) Dribbles? CHECK.
7) Partial to a game of Small World
with nuns? CHECK.
8) Appears sporadically from repose to deliver baffling missives, which are greeted with fervent acclaim by followers, and bemusement by general populace? CHECK.
9) Attended to by gaudily-dressed young men? CHECK
I Kevin Sharp and The 2.75 members of The Big Board Community (a virtualized nation state in of itself ) endorse this message.
Looks to me like we've got ourselves a goddam CANDIDATE.