Subject: Completed my set! Willing to help others rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Linnell
United States
Bedford
NH
flag msg tools
I really need a new badge, avatar, and overtext. GM me with any ideas....
badge
This is the seahorse valley
mb
So, after much digging through FLGS shelves, snagging what's still available at the OLGS, and a minimal amount of Ebay and Marketplace here on BGG, I've got 1 of everything (at least, 1 of everything in the database). There were a few more boxes of expansions on the shelves at the FLGS, so if anyone is looking for something and wants me to look, let me know and I'll see what I can find - I know there aren't any 100 Year Wars and I got the last Heroes, but I don't remember which others they had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
solidhavok wrote:
So, after much digging through FLGS shelves, snagging what's still available at the OLGS, and a minimal amount of Ebay and Marketplace here on BGG, I've got 1 of everything (at least, 1 of everything in the database). There were a few more boxes of expansions on the shelves at the FLGS, so if anyone is looking for something and wants me to look, let me know and I'll see what I can find - I know there aren't any 100 Year Wars and I got the last Heroes, but I don't remember which others they had.

Sent you a GM. Looking for a horrific horde.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lewis
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solidhavok wrote:

Hi there

I don't need anything but just wanted to say thank you for helping ;-)

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.