Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a new design and it's pre-approved by The Decision Games company. All I need are pledges on their site at www.decisiongames.com to sink the deal.
It is a wargame based on a series of successful WWII titles that were printed some years ago. The SPI company out of New York sold out the rights and Decision Games owns them now.

It is called "Salerno: Crucible of Iron" for now, and has been under development for 2 1/2 years and is currently in playtesting. I built the game map from war era maps obtained from a gamer friend in Italy and the rest from captured German and Italian maps at the state college science library. The design is partly based on my finished game "Iron Tide: Panzers in the Ardennes" (listed on this site), hence the similar name and theme. Look for it soon after the minimum pledges are met and check on the messageboard over on www.consimworld.com for further details and plans.

I designed a CyberBoard play by email set around the game and am currently playtesting by using this medium with 3 guys around the US and Canada.

Please support me and help me finish this game?

Thanks,
Nathan Kilgore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.