Gregory Baker
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Currently I am working on a revamp of an old game (for personal use) and I was curious about the game stands and card stand from The Game Crafter. It says the card stands are made for one card and the game stands made for two, but can they hold any more than that? Ideally I need them to hold up to 4.

Can anyone help me out with this? I don't want to order it all and end up not being to fit 4 cards in a stand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you want them to hold them? If they're back to back to back to back, it could probably be made to hold them, although it would be very tight.

Here's a picture of the larger game stands, where I have laminated 110lb card stock doubled up in them:
Hope that helps...they're just over an inch wide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Baker
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Garry, that does help.

So, when you say very tight (they would be all back to back by the way) does that mean that there is a possibility of the cards bending when trying to push them into the holder? Working with micro cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know that I'd be worried about bending as much as marking a card. When I get a chance tonite, I'll try inserting 4 cards and see what I think and let you know...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry-didn't have time last nite. Tried it this morning-4 cards slide in and out easily enough, BUT it does leave several small indentations at the bottom of the cards. Don't know how much of a problem that might be for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Baker
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Perfect. Thanks Garry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.