Subject: Anything to do with SOC? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lee
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Does this have anything to do with SOC? ANy similarities? If i like SOC, will i like this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I do believe this game has nothing to do with Shadows Over Camelot.

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Players in Candamir collect resources, trade with opponents, and hand in resources to build items in a quest for victory points. The first to 10 victory points wins.

Aside from these gross similarities, the games feel different as turns in Candamir are often solitary affairs in which a player is exploring the land in search of resources to mine and animals to hunt. Other players just watch, which is annoying with slow players and those just learning the game. It's good with two players, though, while Settlers can't be played with only two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Miller
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Candamir is a great game. My wife even likes it a lot. She asked me to play it again today. It's one we'll keep for sure. Really fun game. Works great with 2-4 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.