E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered CO2: The Arctic Expansion a couple of weeks ago. My bank acct. was charged on 2/5. I've received no shipping confirmation, although I did receive an order confirmation via email when I placed my order.

I sent an email to Stronghold on 2/8 asking for shipping confirmation. Have not yet received a response.

Does anyone else have experience with ordering things directly from Stronghold? Is this normal? I guess in this day and age, I expect my e-commerce experiences to be very efficient, deliberate and without alot of questions...

Thanks for any insight,

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it arrived today so chalk one up for Stronghold. But they never did answer my emails or the phone message I left this morning...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, this is good to know. I also recently ordered the CO2 expansion from them and, other than the confirmation that my order was successfully placed, have received no other indication that the package was shipped, nor have I received any other response to a related email I sent them.

I guess I will wait a few more days for it to just show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.