Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alicia Delahunty
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One day in Fair Carcassonne, it was The Middle Ages.

Luckily, our son had opted to use the river tiles this session and so we were able to send the dragon safely up and down stream in turn to keep medieval Carcassonne from going primeval.

Nothing we could do about the rapacious princess devouring a brave knight a night though.

Very strange addition to the series. One that we will not use again in a hurry...even though I won.

Played 18 December 2005. Did this pandemic come about because I opened my Christmas present early?

Sure got a lump of coal in my stocking or, as they say in the old country, wenn du nicht brav bist kommt bei dir der Krampus und nicht der Nikolaus.

Up with Meeple People! KEEP OUR FAIR CITY BOARDGAMES German!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Harper
Germany
Magdeburg
Thuringia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
None-So-Pretty wrote:
Nothing we could do about the rapacious princess devouring a brave knight a night though.

I'd prefer to think of the princess as wooing a knight; devouring sounds positively vampiric! devil

None-So-Pretty wrote:
Very strange addition to the series. One that we will not use again in a hurry...even though I won.

Yes, it is a bit strange, but thankfully there are quite a few basically independent rules which you can employ without using the rest of the expansion. You didn't mention either the magic gate tiles or the fairy, and both could be successfully used without even touching the dragon or the princess. There's no reason why you can't pick'n'mix…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.