Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone post a picture to compare the two series of miniatures?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
I ll take one tonight and upload it asap

But as a starcraft fun, I had to buy both. Plus this game comes with the command centers and heroes miniatures for each of the three races, as well as crystals and colossus for the protoss.

Its a beautiful game. Ideal to mod it and make it more Starcraft. Maybe technology trees and all. But it is beautiful to look at.

A pity it doesnt have ships.

If you have the oportunity to get the OOP starcraft from fantasy flight games do it, there you have minis for all the units and highly detailed. But with 300 minis this one is a must too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally here they are. The bigger with most details are the FFG Starcraft:

Terrans

Zerg

Protoss

All

FFG did a great job but love the fact that RISK starcraft includes heroes, bases and crystals as well. Two very different games on the universe of Starcraft.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!
willdesigns wrote:
If you have the oportunity to get the OOP starcraft from fantasy flight games do it

Yep, that's what i have....i'm hunting for the expansion now.

I did'nt know about this Risk edition, and so i was curious about mixing the pieces for various purposes.

Thanks again for the images!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger McKay
Canada
Bedford
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I was considering buying Starcraft Risk, but those models look poor compared to the FFG minis. Plus SC Risk has SC2 units, while I prefer the old ones.

Not sure now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RogMcK wrote:
Wow. I was considering buying Starcraft Risk, but those models look poor compared to the FFG minis. Plus SC Risk has SC2 units, while I prefer the old ones.

Not sure now.

FFG minis are not really a lot. Dunno what you want to do with them, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure FFG minis are great but its OOP now, plus this is an entire different game though and comes with 300 of these babies. Its all of course a matter of perspective but these look awesome on the map !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leopoldo Muchall
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
weet pic!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.