Subject: Using an Inn Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Lazzaro

New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When using an Inn card to look at an upcoming auction are you required to forfeit the card (i.e. discard it) in order to see the Artista card? Or is just showing the Auctioneer the Inn card sufficient?

TIA

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jost Schwider
Germany
Soest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the same with every card you have used:
Discard it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Green
United Kingdom
Reading
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Further to previous question on this topic.

When you play an Inn card to allow Calandrino to move into the Inn, does Calandrino still recieve the movement points from the Inn card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Hoffmann
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He goes to the inn, passing everyone counterclockwise as normal, and stops there. You could use the inn card from the green numbers instead, if you wanted to. A card is ALWAYS used for either its numbers or its picture, but not both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
To further clarify this question

a) Does Calandrino have to be within 3 movement spaces (or more using other movement points) of the Inn in order to take advantage of the Inn card?

Or

b) Can I just play the Inn card and the beggar moves counter-clockwise to the inn no matter where he is, ignoring movement points.

I'm assuming B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
BugLaden wrote:
To further clarify this question

a) Does Calandrino have to be within 3 movement spaces (or more using other movement points) of the Inn in order to take advantage of the Inn card?

Or

b) Can I just play the Inn card and the beggar moves counter-clockwise to the inn no matter where he is, ignoring movement points.

I'm assuming B.

The answer is a.

If you want to move the Calandrino more than the 3 base movement point you must play other cards and add their green number to the available movement points. You may play as many cards as you want for this purpose. Playing the inn card allows the Calandrino to enter the inn from via delle cerchia (without it they would continue on the street to via dei servi). As stated above you do not get the movement points from the inn card, if you need more movement to reach the inn then other cards must be played for their green numbers. It costs one movement to go fron via delle cerchia to the inn and another movement point to go back again before continuing on to via dei servi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.