GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,607 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Fantasy Flight Games» Forums » General

Subject: LCG rules difficulty comparison rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Gingras
Canada
Sorel-Tracy
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(I posted this in the Living Card Game family section yesterday, but it doesn't seem to have a lot of trafic so I figured I'd try it here too.)

Hi.

I was wondering if someone could provide a quick and general comparison of the different LCGs, in regards to rule complexity.

My feeling is that the newest one, Star Wars, is the easiest one to learn and play, but I haven't played it so I might be wrong.

Thanks for your time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Evola
msg tools
Tolerance works both ways.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go watch their videos on youtube and decide for yourself imo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played netrunner and Cthulhu. I think both are about equally complex. Netrunner seems the most complex at first, but isn't all that hard when you play a few games. Cthulhu isn't that difficult either. There are far more cards and it is an older game though so it will probably be harder to get into on a competitive level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.