Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mb
I've gone through the rules, and I've gone through the threads, and I still can't find the answer to this question:
Is there a hand limit?

"Of course there is!" you say. "At the end of your turn, 'If you have fewer than five cards in your hand...refill your hand to five cards.' Therefore, hand limit of five." But the rules don't explicitly say that you are limited to five; and something like the Bag of Bulging could see you with more than five.

So: is there a hand limit?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
amacleod wrote:
I've gone through the rules, and I've gone through the threads, and I still can't find the answer to this question:
Is there a hand limit?

"Of course there is!" you say. "At the end of your turn, 'If you have fewer than five cards in your hand...refill your hand to five cards.' Therefore, hand limit of five." But the rules don't explicitly say that you are limited to five; and something like the Bag of Bulging could see you with more than five.

So: is there a hand limit?

Thanks!

You're spot on, Andrew. There is NO hand limit, just a "redraw till you have five cards" IF you end your turn with fewer than five cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mb
Thank you, O Great Designer! I've only got a couple of games in of Fantastiqa (on loan from a friend who wants me to teach it to him so he can review it ) thus far; but at the very least, this is the most enjoyable new game I've encountered in a year and a half....possibly longer!

And if I'm making that up, call me a tax-evading wood-troll!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
amacleod wrote:
Thank you, O Great Designer! I've only got a couple of games in of Fantastiqa (on loan from a friend who wants me to teach it to him so he can review it ) thus far; but at the very least, this is the most enjoyable new game I've encountered in a year and a half....possibly longer!

And if I'm making that up, call me a tax-evading wood-troll!

Thanks so much for these very kind and encouraging words, Andrew! I'm delighted that you're enjoying Fantastiqa so much.

Now if only I could obtain some of that Elixir of Migrania to help this headache I seem to have acquired from bashing down the door of that tax-evading wood-troll earlier this morning....... (I'm happy that you're not one; I can't do that twice in one day!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.