Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to figure out when and where I can use the miniatures in Equipment Pack as replacements when playing the scenarios from the base game and previous expansions, but am having problems with it. I curently own the base game, Eastern Front, Mediterranian Theatre and Pacific Theatre. Am I right to assume that

1) the only miniatures that can be used as replacements in the base game scenarios is the French infantry units as the French resistance? Do you still use three miniatures per unit?

2) in Eastern Front, the badges for the snipers, Finnish ski troopers and the Polish cavalry can be replaced with miniatures.

3) in Mediterranian Theatre, the italian artillery can be replaced.

But what about all the other miniatures? Are there others that can be used in the expansions I own or are the rest replacements for Overlord and individual map expansions, like Sword of Stalingrad and the like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes, only three in a unit.

2) Yes.

3) Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the entry for the Equipment Pack is a list of scenarios that use the new figures.

Memoir '44 expansions and scenarios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great thanks for the link!

But it seems to me that without the Campaign Book 1 and Overlord alot of the miniatures are useless to me. What a shame. Still, I do enjoy the pieces!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winter
United Kingdom
Hawarden
Deeside
flag msg tools
badge
Someone gave me 88gg for a rules translation and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
Dansun wrote:
Great thanks for the link!

But it seems to me that without the Campaign Book 1 and Overlord alot of the miniatures are useless to me. What a shame. Still, I do enjoy the pieces!

Standard practice for DoW is needing several other expansions to take advantage of the expansion you just bought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dedindahed wrote:
Standard practice for DoW is needing several other expansions to take advantage of the expansion you just bought.

I realize that, but I thought owning Eastern Front, Mediterranian Theatre and Pacific Theatre would allow me to use more of the miniatures from Eqipment Pack than what it appears to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron H
United States
Washington
Missouri
flag msg tools
I play Memor 44,Tide of Iron, and Axis and Allies:1942!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elefant Tank Destroyers for TD badge
M-7 Priest for Mobile Artillery badge
Sniper for Sniper badge
The following SWA miniatures for the appropriate SWA badges:
Heavy Machine Gun
Mortar

"And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, 'Our Father who art in heaven." Douglas MacArthur <><

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.