Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the Battle Line app for my iPhone. I love the boxed game so I will give this a go.

In the Home Screen menu, I have 3 “messages” (you know, that little circled number). However, I can’t for the world figure out from within the game interface how to get rid of them.

I do know that when I complete a game, that number does decrease by one. However, I have no games active (that I can tell), and the number is still “3.”

I think this is because I got game requests from Dolan via GameCenter, but I was not able to click on them at the time, so they went into some buffer.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Fairfax
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That must be where all of my "message" bubbles are going! Mine have been disappearing on me.

The majority of the time, you get those bubbles when it's your turn to make a move in an online asynchronous game. Are you playing any of those?

If not, go ahead and check out the online games section. It should open up to the white-backgrounded GourmetGaming Lobby screen where you can see all the games you're involved in, as well as any open ones.

If messing around in there doesn't fix your problem, I suggest simply uninstalling the app and re-installing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After much tooling around, I found out what was going on.

First, they were not in the Gourmet Gaming screen ... they were stored in GameCenter.

However, you can't just click on the GameCenter app and find them.

I actually had to go to the Gourmet Gaming interface within Battleline, and then click on the GameCenter link there. That brought me to a GameCenter link that I've never seen before.

There were a bunch of games and game requests there, and I quit those, and that solved the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.