Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now it appears that you can only get this game direct from Shadowfist.com, direct from Z-Man, or from Potomac.

It would be a lot easier to collect if I could purchase it as part of my normal ordering - doing a separate order with separate shipping on every single expansion is going to drive the cost up a lot compared to if I could just throw it in with other stuff I'm picking up.

So, how about it? Are we going to see this game available at places like Coolstuffinc, MiniatureMarket, etc...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you would like Shadowfist to be carried by a particular retailer (online or local), you can contact Inner Kingdom Games at daniel.griego@shadowfist.com.

Alternately, you can also contact the retailer and let them know you are interested in buying this product from them, and direct them to daniel.griego@shadowfist.com or Potomac Distribution for more information.

In general, most products make their way to retailers through distribution companies, so getting the new Shadowfist boxes into Potomac's listing is a big step. It would be nice if more distributors like Alliance carried the game, but for now there is a reliable and well-known game distributor that has the product - all your store has to do is ask for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Willner
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to make a contact between IKG and The Compleat Strategist in NYC and area. It would be cool to have a store with the stock and playing area to help promote the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big news! Shadowfist is now available through Alliance Game Distributors. Your local store can now add Shadowfist products to their normal Alliance orders. This should make the game readily available to brick-and-mortar FLGS all over the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that bit of news, the chances of me picking up a starter set sometime just went way up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.