Brian C
United States
Grayslake
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hi,

I'm fairly new here, so please forgive me (and move/delete his post, etc) if this is not an appropriate area to make this post.

I find it pretty hard to search on Kickstarter for things that I might be interested in, but somehow found this and thought I'd share it in the hopes of helping others find it and helping provide some publicity about the project. I've got nothing to gain other than the bags being sold on kickstarter. I've searched and not found anything else about this project posted here, although the penny gems made by the project creator are sold here in the BGG store.

I've found it hard to find a nice small leather bag to store game components (e.g. markers that are shared across games) or dice in. Now, having a "nice leather bag" is probably overkill for that task, but for whatever reason I've long wanted one (or more). For another 10 days there's the opportunity to get in on the The Ultimate Gamer's Storage Bag project at kickstarter where you can not only get a "nice leather bag" but there are a multitude of options available to customize it however you like.

Here's the link.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/276266606/the-ultimate-g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Grayslake
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ah ha, so that's where these go. Thank you. I had not seen this area before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.