Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ishai BD
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think it's pretty clear it is reset. The whole point is simply that when you play the troop it has some effect but later when redeploying that effect does not repeat. If the card is stolen and then played from scratch the effect happens again (only once).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Ishai.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i agree, i can't imagine you'd have to remember the provenance of every troop card played, for one thing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I feel the wording "When first play" is referring to other cards that allow you to move a players troop from in play directly to YOU but still in play. In that case it would not trigger Pax as the troop already did that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Eklund
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone above has it right. You don't track whether a card has been played before or not.

Section G

"The play of any Troop Card affects the Regime..."

Therefore playing a troop card will change the regime, regardless of whether the card has ever been previously played [and notwithstanding the word 'first' which was used to distinguish movement of the card already in play]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.