Sander Vernyns
Belgium
Spalbeek-Hasselt
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
I tried a search on the forum but I couldn't easily find an answer.

Yesterday I scored an accelerated beta test and installed 2 pieces of Ice for free with it.
Does this also trigger the HB identity and gives me a free credit (as accelerated beta test says that you 'install' the cards) or doest the ability only trigger when you use a click to install something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ony Moose
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never thought about it before, I've let criminals take 1C for compromised employee from beta test before, so I guess HB should get 1C if they haven't installed anything that turn already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Day
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
If that ice is the first thing you've installed that turn, then yes, you get the credit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It doesn't matter how you install the card; if it's the first one you install in a turn, you get a one-credit rebate. Same as if your first click is to install cards with Shipment from Mirrormorph.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I had three Compromised Employees out. He rezzed two pieces of ice. That's 6 credits to me.

HB would gain their credit for installing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.