Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The February Meetup will be this Sunday 17th February from 1pm to 8pm at the Jugged Hare pub, Victoria, London SW1X

The group is free to join and free to attend. We are a community of new/established, published/unpublished, designers/publishers/playtesters and are always looking for new members who realise that playtesting can also be fun.

If you've designed a game, this is your chance to get it played or just enjoy playing other people's prototypes in a friendly and constructive atmosphere, with real ale and good pub food.

Also, we are sponsored by BoardGameExtras, who offer members an exclusive 10% off on orders over £15. (www.boardgameextras.co.uk/)

If you would like to bring along a new design, contact Rob Harris (BGG user: whistleblower) and your game will be added to the list.

You can follow the group's blog at www.playtest.co.uk

or join our meetups: www.meetup.com/Playtest/events/86203292/

BGG Guild: www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1398

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Green
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't make this one Rob, but have arranged to get to the March meet with a couple of friends who will hopefully get prototypes together in time. I'll have another go with Hollow Words after the great feedback I got last month and hopefully a new Deck Building wargame that Sam and I are working on.

We took Katarina's advice and have submitted Dicelantis to a publisher.surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news about Dicelantis. I know that both Katarina and Brian thought it was a great game. Look forward to seeing you in March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A geeklist has been created to track the game prototypes playtested at the February meetup last Sunday.

Link here: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/153834/playtest-london-mee...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.