Popular Tags: [View All]
J Y
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't comment on Phantom Fury, though I will say it's on my short list to buy.

I own and have played A Week In Hell: The Battle of Hue many times and really enjoy it. It's probably a little more abstract, a higher view, but very engaging and replayable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lai
Hong Kong
Happy Valley
None
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played both and I would probably go Phantom Fury, bigger in scope and more game in the box. Gameplay about the same.

As for your trade... I think for the Heroscape Master Set, I would expect both Phantom Fury AND A Week In Hell: The Battle of Hue AND MORE for it though....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Garfink wrote:
I've played both and I would probably go Phantom Fury, bigger in scope and more game in the box. Gameplay about the same.

As for your trade... I think for the Heroscape Master Set, I would expect both Phantom Fury AND A Week In Hell: The Battle of Hue AND MORE for it though....

Good point Eric!! As a matter of fact, I pretty much thought the same and that is reason why I wanted to 'sweeten up' the trade a little.

Will wait and see what happens!

Jumval
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.