United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
instead of adding to the din that is "the New BGG" thread, I thought I would post my suggestion here. Please move the logout button to someplace other than right next to the GeekMail button. Yes, it makes sense to be next to the name, but I've accidently logged out a couple of times now.....

Or maybe offer a training course on Mousing 101. After 22 years of them, I guess I need a refresher course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe, I just added that suggestion myself to the uberthread. I didn't slip yet, but I thought it was only a matter of time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Another vote in support....I would prefer on the right side as that is a bit of a void right now & where I am used to seeing log out links on other sites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ramsey
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! Hooray!

The GeekMail button has been moved over a half-inch. Peachy!

Man, I love this place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. While I haven't clicked on the "Log Out" button accidentally, I think it would look better if it were moved all the way to the right side of the screen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE MAVERICK
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
RPardoe wrote:
Another vote in support....I would prefer on the right side as that is a bit of a void right now & where I am used to seeing log out links on other sites.

I agree that a Log Out move is a good idea, and the right side would be my preferred location as well.

Or maybe there could be another customization checkbox to completely remove Log Out from the page (Log Out blocking) since I never use the button anyway...

Next, we should be able to rate the customization options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
The space between [Log Out] and [GeekMail] was made bigger, and I thought that that was a good thing, and ultimately sufficient for what I needed. But it seems as if the space between them shrunk again; not quite to how small it was originally, but significantly smaller than it was yesterday, methinks. My vote is for the move or making the space bigger (or for chemicals to make my brain realize that nothing has changed: a) since yesterday; b) ever).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.