Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve M.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, me and my better half gave Terakh a spin last night and we both agreed that it was fun and worth trying again... which is always good!

With 2 players it was easy to setup... we picked random colours but we soon started to see which colours we would have liked to be inorder to gain some interesting abilities with the different Idols.

The game at times is so straight forward that it almost seems too simple at points... but granted there are a lot of options so with more plays we expect this view to change.

Combat is very straight forward... both players rolling a d8 and comparing values (with any modifiers). It kinda makes it hard to value combat as part of an effective strategy as almost anything goes... the +1 defence value hardly came into affect any combat in our 2 games.

Both games I was beaten... the last one was neat as she had a 3-level Keeper running amuck with my poor Elder cowering in fear.

All in all the game has some neat mechanics... the shifting battle planes, the mods on Idols, the cast cards, etc. I would see the fun factor increase with more players as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.