Subject: Baron Blade's Terralunar Impulsion Beam rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason B
Bahrain
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Baron Blade's setup card says that if 15 or more cards make it to villain's trash, the Impulsion Beam gets activated - game over.

Does the Impulsion Beam card have to be in play for this effect to happen? I can see pros and cons to either approach.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SnipedintheHead
United States
Burlington
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I went to BGG and I all got was this Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's part of his character card. Thus if the conditions are met, game over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JasonJBeck wrote:
Baron Blade's setup card says that if 15 or more cards make it to villain's trash, the Impulsion Beam gets activated - game over.

Does the Impulsion Beam card have to be in play for this effect to happen? I can see pros and cons to either approach.

There isn't an Impulsion Beam card, from memory. If you mean does he have to be on his starting side, then yes, he loses his special victory condition once you've destroyed him the first time (smashed up his Impulsion Beam Generator Laboratory, or suchlike).

If that's not what you meant, I don't know what you mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth H
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A fine distinction: Baron Blade has to have 15 cards in his trash at the START of his turn in order for the heroes to lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamethrower49 wrote:
A fine distinction: Baron Blade has to have 15 cards in his trash at the START of his turn in order for the heroes to lose.

Yeah, that's an important distinction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.