Chad Shamrowicz
United States
Copley
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
That's Heathersome!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a friend how had a custom made Coloretto box. He said He got the template for making the box "on the geek" but there are 239 pages of file downloads. Does anyone know how I can find this wonderful game accessory download. I got 120 MTG decks to make boxes for, 5 Pokemon Decks, 3 Yu-Gi-OH, 12 Fantasy Artist sets, etc etc ad nauseum. Please help this fellow gaming geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if this is the sort of thing you're looking for, but there's this nifty Tuckbox Generator:

http://www.cpforbes.net/tuckbox/tuckbox.cgi

Just set your dimensions, print it, cut it, and glue it together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Shamrowicz
United States
Copley
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
That's Heathersome!
mbmbmbmbmb
THANK YOU so Much!!! God I love being a GEEK!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree I've made about 6 or 7 tuckboxes and they're great. The best box I found are red boxes. I bought out my entire stock of red boxes at my local Target which are $0.50 red boxes with Christmas ornaments. They fit almost all my card games except Lost Cities which I made a tuckbox for.

Here's the red boxes. I bought these after everyone gave me advice not to use rubber bands. You can see Lost Cities tuckbox. Here Time's Up fits entirely into a big red box

A few tuckboxes.

Example I put coloretto below Poison in the same box. Put Mu and More below Pit in the same box. .

Red boxes

..they are $0.50 for each small one (comes with ornament just give away to wife or friends) and $1.00 for the larger ones. The big box shown holds Jambo. One plastic container for the jambo money and the other for the jambo goods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Shamrowicz
United States
Copley
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
That's Heathersome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you found any any way to add pics to the actual .pdf files so you can print them with game designs and pics on the original box? I don't know how to do that with my Acrobat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have Photoshop, you can import the PDF and add all the pictures you want. I print the cut and fold lines on the inside and pictures on the outside which makes them look really nice.

Take a look at this pic of my game bag - you can see some of my designs: http://www.nekurasplayground.com/images/articles/20050807154...

(I'd post the Photoshop box templates I've created, but the artwork is all copyrighted by the game companies and therefore not allowed here. One of these days I'll get them posted on my site...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Shamrowicz
United States
Copley
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
That's Heathersome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ha! Use my Photoshop.. Thanks I hadn't thought of that. Super. Thanks so much for the idea. Now to find some good card stock and get to printing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.