Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leslie Taylor
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering if Fantasy Flight will put out more Ewok objectives for the game. They are currently working through Empire Strikes Back material for the Hoth cycle, so it is natural to assume they might do some Endor stuff. I would love to run an Ewok deck, for laughs and fun.

My question is how interested are people for more Ewok cards and objectives? I am not joking or trolling, I actually want to run an Ewok deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally want to do that. And I think in a few years time we'll see them and several other themed decks. (like jawas for example)

End of the Hoth Cycle we will seem a complete walker deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Crockett
United States
Bridgewater
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would run an Ewok deck, no questions about it. I'm kind of bummed as it is that we can't run 2x Tribal Support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
mbmbmbmbmb
Tusken Raiders or bust!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmbmb
I loved the star wars movies, but very much disliked the ewoks which I thought were thrown in for 5 year olds. I'll definitely pass on this one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Snowman wrote:
I loved the star wars movies, but very much disliked the ewoks which I thought were thrown in for 5 year olds. I'll definitely pass on this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Snowman wrote:
I loved the star wars movies, but very much disliked the ewoks which I thought were thrown in for 5 year olds. I'll definitely pass on this one

How old were you when you saw RotJ? Younger viewers obviously liked the Ewoks, and that tends to have carried on through life.

I personally like the Ewoks, but I can also admit that they were the first sign that Lucas was then focusing solely on the money.

First sign he should never touch Star Wars again though, would probably be when Han knocks Fett into the sarlacc pit. Not that Han shouldn't have beat him necessarily, but the scream and the comic nature of it was just poor form for a villain who had seemed a serious threat in the previous film.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
InkSplat wrote:
First sign he should never touch Star Wars again though, would probably be when Han knocks Fett into the sarlacc pit. Not that Han shouldn't have beat him necessarily, but the scream and the comic nature of it was just poor form for a villain who had seemed a serious threat in the previous film.

The most notorious bounty hunter in the galaxy had to die so Lucas could set up a burp joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.