Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So just a short bit ago the fine people at Cheapass games posted to their Facebook and have opened a page on their site for the Open Beta test of the Veritas game.

http://cheapass.com/freegames/veritas

The future of the game is in our hands to help it's development!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ernest
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Yes, but practically speaking, you can only affect the game for the next two weeks. I usually run beta tests for longer than that, but I know people want to see this game, so it's up there!

At some point I'll replace this version with a nice clean version that's closer to the printed version... once that version is ready to print!

-James Ernest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heard from the horse's mouth himself (yes that is you James).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesses in trying it out... Any specific scenario to be addressed? (3-player , 4-player , 5-player,full count)?

Off Topic: is this Mae going to be published in the normal cheapass format, or in a more "traditional" one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nason
United States
Waterville
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PSchulman wrote:
Interesses in trying it out... Any specific scenario to be addressed? (3-player , 4-player , 5-player,full count)?

Off Topic: is this Mae going to be published in the normal cheapass format, or in a more "traditional" one?

I believe James said it would be in Cheapass format, along with Fish Cook, Veritas, and the new edition of Captain Treasure Boots.

The deluxe version of Unexploded Cow should be in stores within a month or so (sooner?) while the deluxe edition of Deadwood Studios goes live on Kickstarter on March 1st.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Miller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Found it at Origins, but forgot to have it signed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.