Subject: Any wellington gamers want to join a Euro order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm keen as to pick up the Carson City expansion Gold and Guns. Its selling out and was apparently a limited run. http://www.boardgameshop.eu has it in stock and has a box rate shipping; $73 NZ for a medium box.

Anyone thinking about a game that's hard to get or expensive in NZ that wants to join in and share the shipping a little (on some sort of pro rata rate that feels fair for everyone).

Preferably Wellington based, but happy to help make it work differently if it does...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is the box made out of gold?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Noble
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dean, Did you check out the guys selling on the BGG market place 17 euro buy price and 24 euro shipping, seems cheaper then the eurogame at 17.50 and 43 euro shipping.

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
j_holmes wrote:

The game itself sounds affordable but I think it travels aboard a cruise ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clem Fandango
New Zealand
WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
Stephen, it's Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?
badge
YES I can hear you Clem Fandango!
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
j_holmes wrote:

The game itself sounds affordable but I think it travels aboard a cruise ship.

first class or fiesta deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, but the point is you can fill it with gold and it ships for the same amount... Get 10 games in it and its $7 shipping a game...

j_holmes wrote:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Peter, thanks a nice option if I can't get any more into an order.

Edit: Actually, I'm keen to pick up Powerboats too. So effectively that's $36 shipping each. Its just that (unusually) I don't have many games I'm interested in picking up just at the moment.

PS Board Game Rentals inventory is looking good!

ttfn wrote:
Hi Dean, Did you check out the guys selling on the BGG market place 17 euro buy price and 24 euro shipping, seems cheaper then the eurogame at 17.50 and 43 euro shipping.

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Noble
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dean,

Thanks for the comment, we hit 300 games in the library just after Christmas. What is very cool is that a number of schools are interested in get some rental games in for lunch time gaming and also as teaching aids.

I will look at the eurogame site and see if any tickles my fancy? Any timeframe you are going for in particular?

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't mind doing it sooner, usually I spend months working out an order - adds to the fun, but this is being driven a bit by the limited and reducing availability of Gold and Guns.

ttfn wrote:
Hi Dean,

Thanks for the comment, we hit 300 games in the library just after Christmas. What is very cool is that a number of schools are interested in get some rental games in for lunch time gaming and also as teaching aids.

I will look at the eurogame site and see if any tickles my fancy? Any timeframe you are going for in particular?

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Order submitted - Stock went low on Gold and Guns and I panicked

Sorry to anyone who missed out. Thanks to those who jumped on board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.