Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Eckes
United States
Bloomington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If I am forced to discard a card during a war in my opponent's turn (and then subsequently play some cards during the war), at the start of my turn do I draw back up to five, or draw back up to four (as I was forced to discard)? If I did not play any cards during the war, would I be stuck with four cards or would I be able to draw an additional one?

2) When fighting Locutus in the Borg scenario, all players pool their character stats together to defeat Locutus, correct?

3) If your ship is destroyed fighting a Borg cube you take a Borg card... do you also need to take a second Borg card if the surviving members of your team fails to defeat the cube, or once you die during a turn is your turn just over and you cannot take any more Borg cards?

More to come as I think of them. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bykov
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
1) All not turn players draw back up to 5 at the end of the battle.

2)correct.

3)Yes, you will take another borg card because you were not yet defeated at the start of the battle with the borg cube.

keep em coming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eckes
United States
Bloomington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On #1, what if it isn't in a war? What if on my turn I force another player to discard? I assume they are stuck with four cards when it comes to their turn. You draw up to 5 at the end of your last turn and after battles ONLY, not at the start of your turn - right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gophers79 wrote:
You draw up to 5 at the end of your last turn and after battles ONLY, not at the start of your turn - right?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eckes
United States
Bloomington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another one: In the Borg Scenario, can you use the abilities of Sensor Scan / Tam Elbrun to peek at the space deck before exploring? The rules pretty explicitly state that the very first thing that happens at the start of a turn is flipping over a card from the space deck, so I wasn't sure if you can play a sensor scan or Tam Elbrun prior to that action taking place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bykov
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
You could not play those cards before exploring so you would not be able to use their effects to see the top cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.