Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Direction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Please note this is construtive critisism...i am missing some story in this game and not just another "you are looking for food,gas,sausages or survivors"...
I would like to see campaigns that moves the story along and on that note more senearios from GG...i like that they have said that you can make your own but i feel this is true in so many games and regardless of what GG said i think people would do that anyway..i love this game but i really feels it needs more story...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GG has released at least one campaign .pdf via their website that tells a story through several scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes its about getting power to the city right?but its only one campaign...more of this yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Word is season 2 tells a story
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bigblock75 wrote:
Word is season 2 tells a story

Yup they've said the scenarios in Season 2 will have a campaign structure.

Also, from other things they've said, it sounds like they have an overarching back-story in mind that I guess will be revealed piece by piece as they release more products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personnaly don't care. Let me hack and slash through zombies and I'm a happy man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thought I've just had:

I find every play tells it's own story anyway.

But I can also see it being nice for those stories to have some kind of context.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.