H de Sousa
France
Villejuif
flag msg tools
Sometimes you may want to/ need to finish off someone else's school road. Does the finisher of the road gets the teacher? or the scorer of the road gets the teacher?

Is there also a verdict on cases where there are more than one scorer of the same school road?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Joaquim00 wrote:
Sometimes you may want to/ need to finish off someone else's school road. Does the finisher of the road gets the teacher? or the scorer of the road gets the teacher?

Is there also a verdict on cases where there are more than one scorer of the same school road?

1) The person who finishes it gets the meeple.
2) The person with the teacher still gets the points if multiple people score off of a finished thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H de Sousa
France
Villejuif
flag msg tools
Thank you for the clarifications (the rules weren't eintirely clear to me the first few times I read them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jed Lin
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if 2 features are completed on the same time, does the player with teacher get all the point of the two features?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.