Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Kitchen Rush: Piece of Cake - 16 April 2018 on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

The new City Hall mini expansion for Briefcase is just around the corner. You will soon be able to pre-order it through our online store. Also you can already pre-order it through our Drum Roll kickstarter campaign together with the main game. Drum Roll reprint and Briefcase: City Hall mini expansion are being published at the same time.

So let's begin looking at the new mini expansion. City Hall includes 11 new cards. 8 City Hall offices and 3 Inspector cards.

In this post we will take a closer look at the Inspector cards.

Companies are often targets of random tax inspections so here's how those 3 Inspector cards are used in a game of Briefcase.

All 3 Inspector cards (2 in a 2-player game) are shuffled in the Buy(B) deck. The game proceeds as normal.
Whenever a player produces a new Buy(B) card and draws it from the B deck, there is a chance that an Inspector will be revealed. When this happens, the player must also draw the Inspector card and place it in his discard pile together with the new Buy(B) card(s).
The Inspector is moving around in the player's deck filling his/her deck with a useless card. When the Inspector is in a player's hand, he/she may play one Buy(B) card and pass the Inspector to the player on his/her left.
When the game ends, players lose one Victory Point for each Inspector card in their possession.

In my next post I will begin revealing the Office cards which take full advantage of the Obstacle(O) cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am pledging just the promo level on the Drum Roll campaign (because I already own all of your published games), how can I get this?

Feeling like I'm being a tad blind reading the campaign blurb and not seeing it.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Also you can already pre-order it through our Drum Roll kickstarter campaign together with the main game. Drum Roll reprint and Briefcase: City Hall mini expansion are being published at the same time.

So, no chance of including it with the $21 pledge for a couple of $ extra?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
3pod wrote:
Also you can already pre-order it through our Drum Roll kickstarter campaign together with the main game. Drum Roll reprint and Briefcase: City Hall mini expansion are being published at the same time.

So, no chance of including it with the $21 pledge for a couple of $ extra?

It will shortly be available from our online store for a couple of $ anyway .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
I also own all of your games, but am still missing the KS promos from all three, I can get the Drum Roll ones with the $9 pledge of it's new campaign, but there is no way to get them for Among the Stars and Briefcase without buying a complete new game again!

I would love to pledge a few more $$ to the Drum Roll KS so I can get all the KS/Indiegogo promos I missed for all three games!

I did send an email about this but haven't yet received a reply...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
I also own all of your games, but am still missing the KS promos from all three, I can get the Drum Roll ones with the $9 pledge of it's new campaign, but there is no way to get them for Among the Stars and Briefcase without buying a complete new game again!

I would love to pledge a few more $$ to the Drum Roll KS so I can get all the KS/Indiegogo promos I missed for all three games!

Those will too be available from our online store. I will post an update right here as soon as they're up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
3pod wrote:
Aenea wrote:

Those will too be available from our online store. I will post an update right here as soon as they're up.

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Also, will all the Drum Roll KS stuff be available in your online shop or just thru the KS? For it's a little more cumbersome to do the KS 'cos of credit-card...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
3pod wrote:
Aenea wrote:

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Also, will all the Drum Roll KS stuff be available in your online shop or just thru the KS? For it's a little more cumbersome to do the KS 'cos of credit-card...

All new KS material will be combined with the mini expansion and form a slightly larger mini expansion It will be available afterwards as well.

EDIT: They might be also available on their own for a while for all those who already own the mini expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.