Subject: Invasion/Reinforcement hexes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blair Badger
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
I have been stuck on this for a while now. 13.11 says a coastal hex is valid for reinforcement if it was successfully "invaded". Say I invade Brittany and 5 turns later control the entire peninsula. Are my reinforcements still limited to just landing on the originally "invaded" hex? I only have 1 invasion counter on Brest. Playing D-Day '77.
Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Trowbridge
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully there were more than one "beach" hexes invaded that are still under your control. My recollection with respect to supply hexes in DD77 is that any controlled "port" (both "inland ports" and coastal ports - towns on the coast) are allowable supply sources regardless of where they are. Beach hexes that weren't invaded are not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair Badger
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reply. I had become so focused on the 1 beach hex I had, I forgot you can also use ports for reinforcements. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.